About the talk:
We’ve all been there: your grassroots Agile movement is going great, but the real success that comes from systemic change is being blocked by antipattern leadership behaviours. Everyone knows leadership desperately needs some coaching. Unfortunately, accessing your fearless leaders seems nigh impossible… and when you do finally get time with them the messages don’t quite seem to land.
In this talk, we will cover:
- Tips for getting in the door with your leadership team
- Tips for success once you’ve established a coaching relationship
- What you definitely want to avoid
About the speaker:
Daidree is currently the Director of Organisational Agility at Genomics England where she is shaping what data-driven, adaptive working looks like at the intersection of cutting edge science and technology. She also line manages 14 coaches… so she probably needs a drink right now.
For the past 4 years, Daidree has been working with leaders and executive teams to:
- Navigate the mindset shifts needed to be effective in complex environments
- Role model new behaviours
- Hone their own unique leadership style
- Create effective, well-aligned exec teams
Daidree started out as a software developer 16 years ago (it was a brief stint) and has since coached Agile ways of working in a variety of industries, including: banking, payments, insurance, energy, shipping, public sector, marketing, healthcare, cable, teleco.