SAVANT FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES INC
D/B/A ARIEL PARTNERS
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2010 as a minority woman owned business, we are an expert technology consulting and lean management and agile transformation firm with a special focus on customer centric design, cutting edge automation technologies, methodologies and techniques. We are:
- Agile specialists who thrive under tight deadlines, completing mission and life-critical technology projects with flexibility and versatility;
- Coaches and trainers who help transform organizations;
- Integrators who hold an unparalleled record of working with large, complex systems including financial systems, customer relationship management, and enterprise resource planning packages (Siebel CRM, Oracle Financials, SAP);
- Developers of mobile and web-based solutions who routinely exceed customer demands for convenience, performance, and usability;
- Seasoned partners who pair with municipal, state, and federal entities seeking transformative IT strategies encompassing people, processes, and technology.
SOME OF OUR QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE
- Helping the FBI reduce their costs by 30% while increasing quality by moving the 20+ year CODIS program to Agile/Scrum and to the AWS cloud;
- Creating a cloud-native reference architecture for a $20B NYC Health and Human Services agency to move to accelerate system development;
- Developing a governance and oversight framework for auditing large-scale agile projects for the SSA to use on their $180M disability case management system;
- Supporting HBO’s Kubernetes-based AWS DevOps pipeline, which added several million simultaneous streaming sessions in less than 0.5 seconds during the season seven finale of “Game of Thrones.”
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US?
- Proven track record successfully executing on large projects involving complex coordination among disparate stakeholders and integration of legacy technologies;
- Human Centered Design: Personas, Storyboarding, Behavioral Economics, Journey mapping;
- Extensive experience with automated test frameworks. Expertise with Cucumber, Selenium, SpecFlow, FitNesse, Jasmine and XUnit;
- Deep ties to technology communities of practice, relevant Open Source projects, and well-known authors and thought leaders;
- Ariel’s talent and reach-back capabilities include authors of the Apache Ant tools, signers of the Agile Manifesto and primary architects of the popular Agile methodologies including Scrum, Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Kanban and the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) combined with Lean Management techniques;
- Ariel’s CTO is a frequent speaker at Agile conferences and Meetups.